Sunday, July 13, 2014

Foreign Exchange Students

Hello, everybody!

Today I am going to post about two foreign exchange students that are living at our house right now. Laura and Solen (Spanish and French) came on a bus on Tuesday.

It's definitely different for them here. We've been doing a few things, but mostly we just stayed around the house.

It's fun to try to communicate with them. They both know English fairly well, but sometimes things are tricky to get them to understand.

I've really been enjoying having them here. We all get to learn. In fact, while I speak they're showing us pictures of where they live.

We're getting two more girls at the end of 3 weeks.

And that's what I've learned. Basically what I've been up to. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, and I don't have time to post a very long post today, but I'm glad I could get this out.

Please follow me by email if you liked the post. Thanks for reading! Ta ta for now!
Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not;
neither decline from the words of my mouth.
Proverbs 4:5
Abri

No comments:

Post a Comment